Customer details are only entered into our database upon purchasing products and services from us. Customer’s information does get passed onto any other person, company, or organization. You may receive periodic e-mail on massage news and information on new products, upcoming events, and special discounts. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
We may collect personal data when you use our Services, including information you provide to us:
- An account you created with us or purchase any of our services and products.
- We keep personal information about our users to complete a customer’s order, and respond to customer service requests.
- You completed contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us.
- You submit an inquiry via email or other means.
- We store email content from incoming and outgoing mail.
We may use information for the following purposes:
- Collecting statistics about the overall use of our Services.
- Providing regular newsletter on Bodywork News, New Products & Services, and workshop information
We will not pass, sell, or redistribute your email for any reason to anyone. We appreciate your business and respect your privacy.
You can opt out of our email list anytime by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email we sent.