FASCIQ® Wave – IASTM Tool to assess tissue quality and to treat focus areas. Save your joints and wrists during soft tissue therapy.
All IASTM tools carry Lifetime Guarantee
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Wave information
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Length: 16.3 cm
Width: 3.8 cm
Height: 0.5 cm
Weight: 143 g
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
In recent years it has been discovered that the basic functions of joints, muscles, organs and tendons require a normal functioning fascial system. Normal muscle function needs well-hydrated surrounding fascia to allow normal tissue gliding.
★★★★★ “Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!” – Luke Rudkin Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby