During this online course, the author will guide you, step by step, through the entire process of kinesiology taping. The lessons are designed as a practical guide on the application of tape to treat each individual area of pain and dysfunction through the use of pictorial and video demonstrations. The author gives a few examples of injuries common to each area of pain and the subsequent variations in taping applications.
Bodymaster John Gibbons is recognised as one of the world’s leasing authorities in sports medicine. In this online course he shares his wealth of knowledge and experience to help you get the best results when using kinesiology tape.
- So how does the kinesiology tape actually work?
- What type of injuries can we apply the tape to?
- Can we apply the tape to an area that is swollen?
- Why do we need to rub the tape after the application?
All these questions, plus more, are answered during this course!
John Gibbons. My mission is to take away your pain.
Today, I’m Osteopath to the Oxford University Boat Club Rowing Team, my books and articles are published internationally, I lecture at Universities, and get invited to speak all over the world.
I trained and qualified in Osteopathy, Sports Therapy, Exercise Rehabilitation, Spinal Manipulation, Acupuncture and Nutrition, painstakingly developing a treatment method that is as fast and effective on office workers and housewives as it is on top athletes and super-fit soldiers.
That 20-year journey has culminated in the Bodymaster Method ® – a unique fusion of therapy techniques rigorously designed to remove pain and restore mobility without recourse to drugs or surgery.
Now my motivating passion is to teach the Bodymaster Method ® to as many Doctors, Physios and Sports Therapists as possible and much of my time is dedicated to running training courses and seminars to establish a network of Bodymaster Practitioners worldwide.
If you’re a Therapist or Doctor and you really want to discover new ways to make a lasting difference in the lives of your patients, sign up for a Bodymaster course today.
Learn at your own pace & Lifetime access
What You’ll Learn
Key areas covered in this course:
- Overview of Kinesiology Taping
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Lower Limb
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Knee Joint
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Anterior & Posterior Thigh
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Lower Back, Trunk & Pelvis
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Upper Back, Neck & Chest
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Upper Limb
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Forearm, Hand & Wrist
- Kinesiology Taping Techniques for the Control Swelling
Key areas covered in this course:
- Plantar Fasciits
- Achilles Tendonopathy / Calf strain
- Self taping treatment for Achilles
- Ankle Inversion Sprain
- Self taping for Ankle Sprain
- Anterior shin pain
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- Anterior Knee Pain & Osgood Schlatters
- Mal-Tracking & Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome
- Osgood Schlatters Disease
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome – Runners Knee
- Medial Knee Pain – MCL Sprain & Meniscus
- Piriformis Syndrome & Gluteal Strain
- Adductor Tendonopathy
- Rib & Intercostals
- Hamstring Offload / Strain
- Rectus Femoris Strain
- Oedema control for flexors of the forearm
- Oedema control for ankle / knee / shoulder
- Lumbar Spine / SIJ Pathology
- Postural Taping
- Quadratus Lumborum
- Cervical Spine – Levator Scapula Muscles/ Upper Trapezius Strain
- Rotator Cuff Tendonopathy / Subacromial Bursitis
- AC Joint Sprain
- Bicipital Tendonopathy & SLAP Lesion
- Lateral Epicondylitis – Tennis Elbow
- Medial Epicondylitis – Golfers Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervains
- Intersection Syndrome
- OA – Thumb
Learn at your own pace
CLICK the following link to Register