Fascia Academy II is a 4 DVD set containing lectures from 10 international anatomy, fascia, and bio-mechanical experts!
The presentations are from the Fascia Summer School at Ulm University, Germany in September 2012. The latest research shows the anatomy and mechanical properties of fascia, the secret life of water, back pain generation of lumbarfascia, fascial contributions to the lumbopelvic control, and more.
Speakers include Robert Schleip, Leon Chaitow, Paul Hodges, Jean-Claude Guimberteau, and more.
“Watching these lectures you can learn more about fascia. It is even more effective than attending the conference as we often were overwhelmed by the speed of information and did not have a ‘Pause’ button as the viewer of those DVD sets.” – Robert Schleip
- Carla Stecco MD, Italy: Fascial Anatomy & Mechanical Properties of Fascia
- Gerald Pollack PhD, USA: Intrafascial Fluid – The Secret Life of Water
- Leon Chaitow DO, UK: Fascia Perspectives: Clinical Models, Theory & Evidence.
- Jean-Claude Guimberteau MD, France: A Convesation with Dr. Guimberteau
- Thomas W. Findley MD PhD, USA: How to Search PubMed
- Robert Schleip PhD, Germany: The Viscoelastic Properties of Fascia
- Adjo Zorn PhD, Germany: Swingwalking – Moving with Fascia
- Paul Hodges, Australia: Fascial Contributions to the Control of Lumbopelvic Pain
- Werner Klinger MD, Germany: Fascia & Temperature
- Jonas Tesarz, Germany: Nociceptive Potential of the Lumbar Fascia
- Heike Jäger, Germany: Fascia and Fibrosis