Instructor: Steven Goldstein
I’ve been practicing and instructing manual, massage and holistic medicine since 1986. I truly believe that all of my work and training translates back to the work I do each and every day.
Steven Goldstein , has a B.A. in Education 1984, B. Health Science in Musculoskeletal Therapy 2007, is an American émigré to Australia residing in Melbourne, Australia since 1999. An innovative massage educator since 1992, instructing internationally his unique blend of direct myofascial, indirect osteopathic releasing methods and somatic bodywork approaches since 1995 known as Fascial Therapy, and director of the Fascial Therapy Institute Australia.
Steven is a frequent presenter at conferences in North America, United Kingdom, Middle East, India & Australia including: Club Physio South Africa, NHP Canada, SMTO Scotland, Massage and Myotherapy Australia, Australian Traditional Medicine Society, IRMA Myotherapy Association, Olympic Soft-Tissue Injury Forum, and the Bowen Federation of Australia BTFA.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to elevate your therapeutic practice and unlock new dimensions of healing through Polyvagal Touch. Secure your spot today and be a part of this groundbreaking workshop!
Limited spaces available. Reserve your place now to avoid disappointment.
Please be advised that the information provided regarding the workshop event, including dates, times, content, and conditions, is subject to change. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date details, circumstances beyond our control may necessitate modifications to the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Workshop sizes are limited and reservations will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
- Refund with $40 admin fee, if cancellation is notified at least 6 weeks before the workshop
- 50% Refund if cancellation is notified 3 weeks or later before the workshop
- Non-refundable if cancellation is notified 2 weeks (or later) before the workshop
- Full refund if we, for any reason, cancel a workshop.