This DVD pack includes our 3 integrative massage DVDs, a total of 4 hours of footage. Each lesson has a specific sequence and technique focus. These are videos that you follow along with the routine, there is no lecture portion. The sequences include various techniques integrated into one sequence. This class is a great way to get inspired and see some new techniques. If you are just starting massage, this course will really help you put together a session.
Fire: A rejuvenating and revitalizing massage designed to loosen blocks, relieve stress and energize the body.
- Integrates sports massage, muscle release technique, active resistance stretching, deep tissue therapy, Neuro-lymphatic Reflex Massage, Breath Work, Deep Tissue Therapy and Swedish Massage
- Promotes increased circulation, increased vitality and activation of body systems
- Perform this massage on receivers who are tired, lethargic, or have limited vitality.
- Includes a 5-minute Qi Gong self-care routine for the practitioner.
Spirit: a gentle stress relieving massage designed to quiet the mind and get the client in touch with their deeper rhythms.
- Integrates Lymphatic Drainage, Guided Imagery, Energy Balancing, Myofascial Release and Swedish Massage.
- Benefits include stress relief, deep relaxation, and increased mental, emotional and spiritual clarity.
- Perform this routine on receivers who are stressed, scattered, or in emotional turmoil.
- Includes a 5 minute Kundalini Yoga routine for the practitioner.
- Balancing and harmonizing chakras by using guided imagery and chakra colors. This process provides a sense of the chakras feeding one another, evoking gratitude from recipients. Opening, clearing, connecting and increasing the communication among the chakras can be a profound healing experience.
Earth: A deep, muscular massage designed to release tension, loosen muscles and free restrictions.
- Integrates Side Posture, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release and Swedish Massage.
- Benefits include muscle lengthening, increased range of motion, and improved posture.
- Perform this massage on clients with muscle tension, limited range of motion, or on people who can’t lay face-down or face-up for long.
- Includes a 5 minute Yoga routine for the practitioner.