Explore the magic of Myofascial Release in this beautiful DVD. Myofascial Release is an excellent tool to help free restrictions, increase range of motion and balance structural distortions. It is a great adjunct to Deep Tissue massage, gets great results, and is easily integrated into your current treatment protocol. This myofascial release techniques are gentle stretch. This indirect method uses the hands to go with the restricted fascia, hold the stretch, and allow the fascia to ‘unwind’ itself. The gentle traction applied to the restricted fascia will result in heat, increase blood flow in the area. The intention is to allow the body’s inherent ability for self correction returns, thus restoring the optimum performance of the body.
This 75 mins DVD is divided into seven lessons that include:
- Basic anatomy & physiology of fascia
- How to perform Myofascial Release
- Experiencing fascia in your own body
- Releasing the superficial fascia
- Skin rolling and evaluation
- Scar release techniques
- Kinesthetic joint evaluation
- Leg and arm pulls
- The anterior, posterior & lateral fascial lines
- Cross-hand stretches
- Transverse diaphragm releases.
DYNAMIC CHIROPRACTIC rates this DVD: “10 out of 10”
INSTRUCTOR: Sean Riehl has taught massage nationally, presented at the AMTA California conference, written multiple articles as well as being the author of a number of DVDs on massage.