Fascia Academy I or also known as Fascia Research Pioneers contains 14 lectures on the latest fascia research. A total of 9 hrs of lectures on the scientific discoveries of the most fascianating tissue. The latest research shows the amazing architecture of fascia, dissecting the anatomy trains, how fascia plays an important role in myofascial force generation, tissue stiffness regulation, human gait and movement, back pain generation and proprioception.
Presenters include: Robert Schleip PhD, Helen M. Langevin MD, Serge Gracovetsky PhD, Thomas Myers, Jean-Claude Guimberteau MD, Thomas W. Findley MD PhD, Andry Vleming PhD, Adjo Zorn PhD, Hanno Steinke MD, Warner Klinger MD, Carla Stecco MD, and Daniele-Claude Martin MD.
This DVD contains 11 video presentations and 3 audio lectures, which were recorded at the “Fascia Research Course” at Ulm University, Germany in 2010.
Video Lectures include
• Robert Schleip PhD, Germany: Overview of Fascia Research
• Helene M. Langevin MD, USA: New Insights into Chronic Low Back Pain.
• Serge Gracovetsky PhD, Canada: Bipedalism versus Human Gait.
• Thomas W. Myers, USA: Anatomy Trains and Fascia, New Evidence from Dissection.
• Jean-Claude Guimberteau MD, France: Architecture of the Superficial Fasciae.
• Thomas W. Findley MD PhD, USA: Research Project Design.
• Andry Vleeming PhD, Belgium: Dynamic Stability of the Spine and Pelvis
• Adjo Zorn PhD, Germany: Swingwalking. Moving with Fascia.
• Hanno Steinke MD, Germany: New Insights into Fascial Anatomy.
• Werner Klinger MD, Germany: Temperature Effects on Fascia.
• Daniele-Claude Martin PhD, Germany: Living Biotensegrity.
• Thomas Findley MD PhD, USA: What Do We Know About Fascia Today?
A Review of the 1st and 2nd International Fascia Research Congress.
• Carla Stecco MD, Italy: Anatomy of the Human Fasciae & Innervation of Human Fasciae.
Please Note: This is a DVD-ROM containing video files on mp4 & mp3 format configured to only play on a computer/laptop.