Learn how to stretch and mobilize the muscles and fascial tissue of the chest, shoulder girdle, thoracic spine and rib cage with Dr. Joe Muscolino. In addition, this DVD also includes self-care for your patients/clients, as well as Thai massage moves, yoga poses and Pilates exercises!
This DVD is a must for manual therapists: massage therapists, structural integration practitioners, athletic trainers, physical and occupational therapists, chiropractic and osteopathic physicians also for yoga and Pilates teachers.
PART 1: ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY REVIEW
1. Anatomy Review 2. Physiology Review
PART 2: STRETCHING
3. Seated Pectoralis Stretch 4 . Supine Pectoralis Stretch 5. Pin and Stretch: Pectoralis 6. Seated Thoracic Spine Stretch forward 7. Supine Thoracic Spine Stretch Forward 8. Contract Relax Stretching: Pectoralis 9. Agonist Contract Stretching: Pectornlis 10. Contract Relax Agonist Contract Stretching: Pectoralis 11. Prone Pectoralis and Thoracic Spine Extension Stretch: Thai 12. Prone Pectoralis Stretch and Thoracic Joint Mobilization: Thai
PART 3: MOBILIZATION OF THE SHOULDER GIRDLE
13. Prone Scapular Mobilization: Cross Table 14. Prone Scapular Mobilization: Same Side Table 15. Seated Scapular Mobilization : Unilateral 16. Seated Scapular Mobilization . Bilateral
PART 4 : JOINT MOBILIZATION OF THE THORACIC SPINE AND RIB CAGE
17. Prone Thoracic Spine Joint mobilization 18. Seated Joint Mobilization: Rib Cage and Thoracic Spine 19. Supine Joint Mobilization: Rib Cage 20. Supine Joint Mobilization: Thoracic Spine Extension 21. Supine Joint Mobilization: Thoracic Spine: Flexion 22. Seated Mat Joint Mobilization: Thoracic Spine: Thai 23. The Saw
PART 5: SELF-CARE
24. Pectoralis Stretch 25. Thoracic Spine Stretch Forward 26. Extension on Gym Ball 27. Trigger Point Manipulation
PART 6 YOGA
28. Cat/Cow 29. Down Dog 30. Crescent Lunge 31 . Cobra
PART 7: PILATES
32. Prep for the Swan 33. The Swan 34 . Double leg Stretch 35 “Roll Back” on the Ladder Barrel-One 36. ‘”Roll Back” on the Ladder Barrel- – Two