Reinforce your understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy with fun, hands-on review and practice! Ideal for independent anatomy review or as a companion to Muscolino’s The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body, this unique study tool provides more detailed coverage of musculoskeletal anatomy than any other coloring book available and helps you develop the working knowledge of muscles you’ll need for successful manual therapy practice.
- Anti Stress Therapy, provides hours of stress relief, mindful calm, and fun.
- UNIQUE! Did You Know? feature in every muscle spread provides additional details to strengthen your understanding of musculoskeletal structures and functions.
- UNIQUE! Short-answer reviews test your knowledge and help you learn to interpret anatomic information.
- A unique focus on musculoskeletal anatomy reinforces concepts specific to manual therapy to help you study more efficiently.
- More than 630 high-quality, anatomically detailed illustrations enable easier, more effective review.
- Accurate, streamlined coverage of musculoskeletal information simplifies the review process and emphasizes concepts essential to manual therapy.
- A clean, consistent page layout clearly illustrates the relationship between muscles and surrounding muscle groups.
- Fill-in-the-blank self-study exercises with accompanying answer keys help you prepare for exams.